Bounce Marketing 10 25 2017 It’s no secret that in today’s world digital media is a major component of many small business’s marketing efforts, but don’t forget print advertising remains one of the best ways to increase customer awareness and build
Bounce Marketing 11 06 2017 Why Print Marketing is Still Important in the Digital Age Just like when you are developing any other marketing strategy, start by deciding what you want to do with your print campaign. (...)
Go ahead and write everythin g down, from in creasin g social media engagement to gatherin g leads or buildin g your list of email prospects. (...)
Bounce Marketing 09 26 17 1. (...)
Bounce Marketing 10 31 2017 www.bouncemarketing.org | 844-31 9-9600 Versatility Marketing brochures are among the most versatile tools you can use to inform customers of your products or services. (...)
www.bouncemarketing.org | 844-319-9600 (...)
Business cards give people the ability to follow up When you meet someone and develop that instant rapport you want to give the m a chance to follow up with you instantly without having to reach for a pen or the ir phone. (...)
Bounce Ma rketing 10 09 2017 www.bouncema rketing.org | 844-319-9600 Ma rketing is not a fly-by-night, one-time event. (...)
Bounce Ma rketing 10 18 2017 Wha t Makes a Great Business Ca rd? (...)
Bounce Marketing 10 05 17 Now's a great time to get some printed advertis ing for you business. (...)
Here are five reasons why the old school business card are still important -- and why you should have a pocket full of them at all times.
1. Networking is about making genuine connections. Sending contact information via text or email on the spot is convenient but it is also extremely impersonal. Engaging in eye contact and actual conversation is how real relationships begin.
Two individuals with their heads buried in their phones typing away won’t create any kind of significant memory of the encounter. You can easily transfer the information from a business card to your mobile device after the conversation.
2. Email marketing, search engine optimization and paid media all do a great job of attracting leads and prospects, but they still aren’t as effective as an in-person meeting sealed with a handshake along with a business card exchange.
You can encounter a potential lead or contact at any time -- tradeshows, industry conferences, happy hour, airport lounges -- and arming yourself with business cards at all times will ensure that you never miss an opportunity to make a valuable business connection. Keep some in your pockets, wallet, money clip or laptop bag so the next time you encounter a prospect you are prepared.
3. When you meet someone that could potentially be a great prospect or connection, don’t you want him or her to walk away with a great first impression? A memorable business card does a lot more than just pass on an email address or phone number. Your goal is to make a memorable first impression.
Yes fancy cards, they cost more -- but think of how many unnecessary expenses you can cut to allocate funds for great business cards. Hold off on the ping pong table and espresso machine for the office and get some business cards that will make a great first impression.
4. A business card is a physical object that a potential prospect leaves the encounter with. Your brand stays with them.
If you meet a prospect and exchange email addresses and phone numbers you each walk away with another contact on your mobile phone -- it ends there. If you hand over a creative business card that makes a great impression that person is likely to show it to other people -- putting you and your brand in front of additional prospects.
5. Have you ever had someone write his or her contact information on a cocktail napkin and hand it over to you? How about someone that had a mobile phone with a dead battery? It isn’t the most professional approach.
If you met two individuals and one was scrambling to find a pen and something to write on and the other person simply pulled out a business card, who would you want to do business with? Showing that you are prepared at all times is a great indicator that you are professional.